Wednesday, March 4, 2009

you don't believe in God--or any sort of religion for that matter
you think everyone in the world is an ignorant fool except for you
you hate the government, you hate the society, you hate the schools
you hate "right wing ideology", you hate America, you hate me

"I now risk absolute exile if my self expression is ever truly revealed."
I accept you as who you are, even if you believe all the crazy ideals that you believe. just please don't lie anymore. I can't take the separation within our family. I can't stand the truth being hidden for so long. I can't live with someone who pretends everything is okay when it is obvious that it is just the opposite. Whenever I leave the house, I never know what I'm going to find when i return--whether you are going to be there or not. I imagine the worst possible scenarios, and they are eating away at me. I can't keep this inside any longer. I need help, you need help.

"I am desperate and reaching hopelessness. I cannot express my inner turmoil."
It is ripping away at my soul knowing that I cannot help you. I don't know how to help you...not that you would accept my help anyway. I wish you would just let me in. I wish that we were closer. I won't judge you. I won't tell anyone. Please just let me in. Don't do anything stupid. In reality, we will have to be there for each other later in life. Blood binds us together, and no matter how much you may resist it, you have to accept it. I want you to trust in me, and I to depend on you. I love you and accept you for what you have become. I am proud of your accomplishments, and I'm sorry that I have always tried to outshine you. "I have been a repressed slave for the duration of my entire childhood." By this statement, I feel that it has been my fault that you are the way you are. I don't know what went wrong, but I am sorry for the contempt that you feel. I have prayed for you every night for the past few months that you will become the loving, happy person that I once knew you to be...a longgg time ago.

1 comment: