Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogging is getting boring...or maybe it's just my life that is boring. Either way, don't be expecting much from my blogs. I have begun filling out scholarship applications...yes I know that it is a bit early, but I'm gonna need it. I hate this decade; I wish I had lived in the 60's and 70's with all the greattt tv shows--the andy griffith show, the beverly hillbillies, bewitched, the munsters, gilligans island, and bonanza; and the classic music--the who, rolling stones, the temptations, johnny cash, zeppelin, bob dylan, the beatles, and a personal favorite...michael jackson. I have concluded that my favorite Beatle is paul mccartney.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment